October 4, 2012

CCMC221!

The first thing out of my mouth when I was sent my design team duties for this month and I spotted this sketch was "Yah! Banners, I love this sketch"! Look below at the wonderful sketch for this week at Create with Connie & Mary:


How cute is this?

The "Moving Forward Stamp Set" has some fun and whimsical images for you to play with. I thought I would fill the little basket on the tricycle with a flower and add a few on the ground and across the banner. I even added pearls to the centers of the flowers and also to the centers of the wheels!

Chevrons...all the rage right now. I think it's hilarious that all of the patterns from the 60's and 70's are making a return. They say there is a 20 year cycle in the fashion industry. I even spotted some polyester in a catalog the other day...oh my.



Card supplies:
  • Cardstock: Gumball Green, Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Core'dinations in Gumball Green
  • DSP: Orchard Harvest,
  • Inks: VersaMark
  • Tools: Early Espresso Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies, Big Shot Machine, Chevron Textured Impressions Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals, Punch Pack
  • Accessories: Pearl Jewels, Sanding Block
  • Stamps: Moving Forward, Full of Blessings

Follow Me on Pinterest

8 comments:

  1. Debbie, I love how you mixed the two stamp sets, and all those sweet little flowers scattered about. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love absolutely everything about this card! It is just so sweet! The distressed Chevron background, the colors, the patterns and the teeny little flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet and fun card! I love the Chevron texture in the background and all the flowers scattered around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute and I love the colors. And the core'dinations paper in the background. Love it!
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, this is so cute with all those darling little flowers spilling out of the basket! Love the DSP choices...you have to look hard to see that they are "fall" papers. Great working with you on Create!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a delightful card. Love it and all the texture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! I love the bicycle image and all the tiny flowers around it are so pretty! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute way to demonstrate that stamp set! Love the trailing flowers...darling!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!