This time I opted to color only selected areas of the image and I only used two colors to coordinate with the designer paper and cardstock colors. There is enough color there to make this card beautiful.
I added a solo bow at the bottom of my banners and notice the dry embossing? The embossing folder I used is the Festive EF. I love the little line of dots and the embossing is so crisp! I also stamped the sentiment 3 times without re-inking my stamp so that it showed up lighter each time I stamped.
- Card Base: Dapper Denim 11" x 4-1/4". Score in the center at 5-1/2" and fold.
- Layer #2: Marina Mist Cardstock 5" x 3-3/4". Emboss using the Festive Embossing Folder and glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Create a banner with the designer paper measuring 1-1/2" x 4-3/4". Snip one end into a "V" and glue to card front about 1/2" from the left.
- Layer #4: Create a banner with the designer paper measuring 1" x 4-1/2". Snip one end into a "V" and glue to card front by overlapping about 1/2" on the first banner.
- Layer #5: Cut a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock 2-3/4" x 3-1/2". Trim all 4 corners with the Project Life Corner Punch. Stamp the mice image at the top using Dapper Denim Ink. Add a little bit of color using the Blender Pen, Dapper Denim Ink and Mint Macaron In. Stamp the sentiment using Dapper Denim Ink 3 times without re-inking the stamp. Glue to card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Bow: Cut one bow using Dapper Denim Cardstock and glue below the stamped layer.
- Stamps: Merry Mice
- Inks: Dapper Denim, Mint Macaron
- Cardstock: Dapper Denim, Very Vanilla, Marina Mist
- Tools: Project Life Corner Punch, Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies, Festive Embossing Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals, Blender Pen
- DSP: This Christmas
Now you can follow the hop by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates, Nicole at Be Creative with Nicole, or Melissa at RubberFunatics: