Are you as excited as we are about the new 2017-2018 Annual Catalog? For my projects, I am featuring the Crafting Forever stamp set and the Delightful Daisy Designer Paper. I created 3 cards using different stamp images from the set and the card layers are all exactly the same:
I used a few techniques on each card. For card #1 I used watercoloring and paper-piecing. Take notice how I stamped the image a 2nd time on the designer paper and fussy-cut the pot and glued it over the first image:
For card #2 I did a lot of fussy-cutting. I know some of you cringe at that word but I love to fussy-cut! I also used the new Pretty Label Punch to punch a hole in my Whisper White Cardstock layer so that I could stamp the sentiment inside the hole:
For my last card, I stamped the multiple pens image repeatedly to create a background and again used the Pretty Label Punch for my sentiment. Did you spy the cute 2016-2018 In Color Glitter Acrylic Shapes I added to the sentiment? One was all I needed to add the perfect amount of bling:
Here are the cardstock layers you'll need:
- Card Base: 11" x 4-1/4". Score and fold at 5-1/2"
- Layer #2: Designer Paper 5-1/4" x 4"
- Layer #3: Cardstock 4-1/4" x 3"
- Layer #4: Whisper White Cardstock 4" x 2-3/4"
I hope you enjoyed my projects for today. You will now need to click below to visit my fabulous teammate Kelly Acheson. I know you'll love seeing some more catalog sneak peeks!
Stampin' Up! supplies used:
- Stamps: Crafting Forever
- Cardstock: Dapper Denim, Berry Burst, Basic Black, Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Tangerine Tango, Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake
- Inks: Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Dapper Denim, Pool Party
- Designer Paper: Delightful Daisy
- Accessories: White Baker's Twine, 2016-2018 In Color Glitter Acrylic Shapes
- Tools: Pretty Label Punch, Blender Pen, Watercolor Pencils, Paper Snips, Stampin' Dimensionals